SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR COMPANY'S
We have a wide variety of options to provide solutions to your needs
AUDITING OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR PUBLIC AND PRIVATE COMPANIES, INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS, AND NGO'S
TRAINING IN INTERNATIONAL NORMS FOR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (NIIF)
LIMITED REVISIONS AND REVIEWS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
PREVIOUSLY AGREED UPON AUDITING PROCEDURES
OUTSOURCING OF PERSONNEL WITH AUDITING EXPERIENCE
TECHNICAL ADVISEMENT ON HIGHLY COMPLEX ACCOUNTING MATTERS
- PERMANENT OR OCCASIONAL ADVISEMENT
REPRESENTATIONS WITH THE TAX ADMINISTRATION
Preventative Tax Auditing
IDENTIFICATION OF FISCAL CONTINGENCIES
EVALUATION OF FISCAL COMPLIANCE
ASSISTANCE WITH TAX INSPECTIONS
IDENTIFICATION OF LEGAL OPPORTUNITIES TO RATIONALIZE THE TAX BURDEN
Attention to Fiscal Disputes
OBTAINING OF PROJECT FINANCING
OPTIMIZATION OF GUARANTEES
DESIGN OF OPTIMUM FINANCIAL STRUCTURE
ADMINISTRATION BASED ON VALUE CREATION
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS AND GENERAL FINANCIAL ADVISEMENT
DESIGN OF OPTIMUM FINANCIAL STRUCTURE OF THE TRANSACTION ANALYZED
SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENTS AND MEDIATION IN FAMILY ENTERPRISES
Management of accounting processes
PROCESSING OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION
Payroll administration management
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION AND CALCULATION
CALCULATION AND PAYMENT OF PAYROLL TAXES
CALCULATION OF PROVISIONS (VACATION, CHRISTMAS BONUS, COMPENSATION, ETC.)
CALCULATION OF LIQUIDATION AND PREPARATION OF SEVERANCE
SUMMARY OF SERVICES
We strive to create value for our clients
TAXES (INCLUDING TRANSFER PRICING)
REPRESENTING DEBT HOLDERS, CONTRIBUTORS, AND SECURITIES HOLDERS
CORPORATE AND PERSONAL FINANCE
This is a vital strategic tool in the handling of tax risks for any business. This is because it allows you to generate a series of cross-cutting reports that detect significant fiscal contingencies that must be taken into account in the preparation of the IR-2 (Sworn Statement), such as:
- Monthly Summary Report: This report serves to compare monthly sub-totals of costs sent, of assets and expenditures (Form 606), with the monthly accounting. This allows detection of discrepancies by month between the accounting and what is sent to the DGII. In case differences are detected, it constitutes an alarm bell to immediately start the search for the differences.
- Expenditure Code Report: This report is vital since with the result of this generation you can fill in the IR-2 annual sworn statement by type of expense control account. If in one type of expense in the IR-2 you put an amount different from what was sent monthly on the 606, you´ll have the same results as described above. This report also allows you, in case a difference is detected, to trace it more easily since the difference is searched for by expense control account and it discards possibilities.
- Duplicate NCF Report: This report is very important because it allows you to detect repeated NCFs of the same supplier which due to error were sent two times or more. The monthly 606 forwarding system does not allow you to repeat a supplier´s NCF within a single month, unlike when an NCF is repeated in different months. This report allows you to detect this situation, and provides the information necessary to detect the duplicated NCF, investigate it, and correct it, since it is fed from the history of the data, no matter the year.
It includes a prior or concomitant process of education and communication through organization to help clients to understand our role, the reasons for this project, and its objectives. If this is not done, we will be getting off on the wrong foot. Nobody likes surprises.
- This is done together with the client (a 50/50 relationship), with much communication and motivation towards the owners of the processes so that the processing of the changes is successful. We will design a tailor-made fit for your needs, involving your employees, using your examples, your language, your tools, your processes, your standards of conduct, etc..
- We rely on Tools, such as: Questionnaires specialized by areas, diagrams, flow charts, auditing techniques, sets of instructions, checklists, systems, and procedures, interview guidelines, formats for recalculations and conciliations, surveys, etc..
- This includes implementing the recommendations. The value of the projects is felt when recommendations are implemented, in other words through executing changes, taking into account the risk represented by making changes (examples: creating new things that didn´t exist, or making modifications to things that already existed, such as: modifications to processes, new processes, functions, activities, reports, forms, policies, organigrams, profiles, etc.).
- It includes Follow-up to implementations (credibility arises when changes that add value are successfully executed).
Download publicly available quarterly reports.
Reports by Representatives of Securities Market Investors
Download documents exclusively available to our clients. Remember to first request a password.